It is the policy of the Company (DSM Rendering Contractor Ltd) to seek to provide safe and healthy working conditions, encourage safe working methods and to enlist the active support of all personnel in achieving these ends. The Company will:
- Safeguard the health, safety and welfare of employees (subcontractors) and those whose work is controlled by the Company.
- Bring to the notice of all employees ( subcontractors) the safety policy of both the Company and the client and the arrangements made for their Health and Safety at work.
- Provide the necessary information, training and supervision in safe working practices and the need to work safely.
- Have regard for the Health and Safety of those not employed by the Company, but who may be affected by the company’s operations.
Each director and manager within the Company is responsible for instigating, monitoring and reporting on safety arrangements to the extend of their authority. The Company expects every employee (subcontractor) to take reasonable care of their own Health and Safety, the safety of him/herself and of other people who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
To co-operate with management in achieving safe working conditions and in complying with all relevant statutory provisions relating to Health and Safety at work. It is the responsibility of every employee (subcontractor) to ensure the Health and Safety of themselves and others by:
- Making themselves familiar with the relevant Health and Safety instructions.
- Wearing and using the safety clothing and equipment provided.
- Conforming to both verbal and written instruction concerning Health and Safety.
- Reporting all accidents, whether persons are injured or not.
- Reporting all hazards, potential hazards persons creating hazards.
- Co-operating with the Company in ensuring that the regulations are observed and where possible making suggestions for their improvements.
The Company accepts the responsibility, where appropriate, for ensuring that all fire precautionary measures are taken and for the maintenance of free access to emergency escape routes. The Company accepts responsibility for the control of contractors working on behalf of the Company and for the safety of other persons who come into direct contact with the Company’s operations. The Company also accepts responsibility for contractors and visitors whilst on the Company premises.
Completed by: K Pehlivanov (Director)